Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Never give up


When the world screams "give up", Hope whispers " try it one more time" (:
I am strong because I am weak. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover, not a fight. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness.

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it ! Because the world needs people who have come alive.

To love is to risk, not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken because the greatest hazzard in life is to risk nothing.
The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past. The education. The money. Than failure. Than success. Than what people say or think about me. It is more important than appearance. Giftness or skill. It will make or break a compnay. A church. A home. The remarkable thing is we have the chance to regard the attitude we will embrace for the day. We can not change the past or the facts. We can only play with the strings we have

No comments:

Post a Comment