Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Get to know me


Hello, follower! Or… not follower! Beautiful individual reading this post! You can call me Luli. Yes, that’s my nickname, my real name is Lucila. :3 Welcome to my blog and stuff! I post… things! I love to write about things that happen to me and I bet most can relate to.

So, let’s get through the most basic spiel: I’m an Scorpio born November 8th, 1995. I’m a freshman in college majoring in journalism living on my own for the first time in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was raised 11 years in The Sunshine State. I’ve been with the love of my life since I was 15. I’m a simple person.

I’m an amateur writer and photographer. I’m interested in all things involving blood, killings, crimes – but there won’t be any of that on this blog. The objective of this blog is to write relatable… stuff. Honestly, I made this for me, this is get away.


I’m a very disorganized person, internally. I bet I won’t post as much as I want to. I’m in a very confusing stage in my life. I’ve been in love with one person in my life and I still am –you’ll probably read a lot about him. I’m a super simple person. I don’t drink, smoke or party –a lot. I have trust issues. I have a temper. I don’t have many friends. I’m 500 km away from my family. I don’t know if journalism if my thing, yet- worst thing is, I don’t have plan "B". I hate disappointing people. I'm insecure. Obsessed with piercing and tattoos. I just that’s pretty much it.

I'll leave here the link to my spanish blog if anyone is interested.
Enjoy:3

No comments:

Post a Comment